Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 7 and the start of 8

Okay. I don't want to jinx it, but i really think I've turned a corner with Baby Z. She's been such a champ with everything I've done with her. She now wears bell boots and a fly sheet with neck. She also can wear sub boots front and back, pick up her feet, lead, lunge, and wear a surcingle and bridle for all of that. She met saddle pads today and was so perfect. I really can't believe how relaxed she is. What a perfect baby.
I can see in her face that when something scares her, she looks for help. She wants pets and scratches while she figures it out. Much less freaking out. :) I'm so incredibly proud of her for the maturity she's showing. We play a few times a day and I really think she's starting to look forward to our sessions.
ALSO, shirts can be ordered now! Here's the link and info: http://campaign.customink.com/zonta
Please share the link if you can. :)



Her brand, so everyone can see.

Very first time with a saddle on to buck out. Crazy, wild girl. :)


Mustang who?

1 comment:

  1. You and Z have come a long way. I'm proud of you both.

    ReplyDelete