Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 13/14

Z finally got to go outside. She was so incredibly happy to just stretch her leg. She didn't even freak out. Just had a look around and sniffed everywhere.
I let her out before class and went right back after class. I tried going right up to her, but she wasn't feeling it, so i just free lunged her. After a little bit of energy wasting, she calmed down so much that she was calmly jogging a steady circle around me and turning toward me to turn every time. She's smart and trusting, but still hasn't gotten over the touch anticipation.
Day 14 isn't really happening as I am overly exhausted and, at the risk of getting really sick, I'm letting myself rest. I'm not fortunate enough to be super close to Z all the time. She's 20 minutes away, and it costs me gas money every time I'm out. I have to remember that, until college lets out, I'm going to have to balance and I know everything is the way it is for a reason. :)
Also, if anyone still wants tshirts, http://www.customink.com/signup/2w2io7c4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment