Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 7

I got the chance to go out to see Z Baby this morning before class. Poor thing was so cod because it's miserable and rainy and windy out. She was so good just relaxing while I pet all under her belly and her chest and neck. I got the halter out and rubbed it all over her body and latched it on her neck. I'm starting to think that she may have had something actually happen to her face/head because she would panic so badly when the halter touched it. I'm going to call Steffen in the next day or two to try again with the rope on her nose. I don't want to, I'd like to do everything slowly and naturally, but she's so good with everything else that I want to see her overcome this fear. I don't think she'll be bad to get under saddle or anything because she's already letting me lean over her. She also gives to pushing pressure on her neck and shoulder which makes me really excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment