Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 8

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday, but I left her halter in her stall for a while so hopefully she can become more acquainted with it. :)
Now it's just a time game. So I'll use the rest of this post for updates and info not directly regarding the four legged creature.
First off, congrats to Caitlin Stewart of finally getting her gorgeous standardbred that she lulled from the kill pen! I know she will live a happy and healthy life now that she has you.
Second, thank you so much to everyone who came out to the bake sale. Every cent was so appreciated.
Third, information on the shirts. Here's the link with the picture of the shirt, the sign up sheet and the payment info. :) Just let me know if you have any questions!
http://www.customink.com/signup/2w2io7c4

1 comment:

  1. If Caitlin's horse had a brand that is clear enough to read let me know. I can get some info on the horse! - Aislinn

    ReplyDelete