Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 23-25

Z is really coming into her own! We've been working on calm lunging. She's really getting great with dealing with new things. I've been pushing her limits more and more every day and she keeps surprising me!
The other day, i noticed how dirty her legs were, so i just started running my hand up and down them, she ended up letting me hold her front feet and pick them out with absolutely no problem, just like that. Her back legs aren't so easy, but they're coming along.
Today, she was an absolute angel working on all the things we've done so far, so i brought out an old girth and she let it sit on her back with no problems. Just to push my limits, i brought out a surcingle and she let it go on and get buckled, all the while standing like a perfect angel. Then we lunged and all went perfectly. Rather than pushing it farther than that, I took the surcingle off and left on a perfect note. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment